Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Morning Rambles, Project Thoughts


Demons in the morning. Cat trying to knead them out of me, or knead into me?
I feel like dogs are the antithesis of demons. Protectors of humans.
Cats are funny.
Dogs make me nervous.
Maybe because I'm the demon.


That dirty spider, Steven writes me,
we stick our cocks in
Beehives


Poetry in text messages.


And I wondered: are people the demons or is sex the demon?
Conversation last night got me reeling about what demons want with us.


A love spell, (I'm told whenever there is a love spell, it's not that we want the person to fall in love really, we want control over them) demanding two offerings. And, also, it's making deals. Tells me the demons asks us to do things they wish to do but can't because they lack physical form.
Smoke cigars.
Have sex.
They can live vicariously through us. Perverted parents.
Not possessions, I'm told, a consenting temporary cohabitation. Just for a bit, to seal the bargain.


"Can I stay with you?" this guy asked him, the new friend no one could see, and he said yes. & he hung out, this new friend that no one could see, and did little favors, here and there.
"Can I live in you?" he asked after some time. The guy said, "fine," and everything went black.
Sometimes he was in control, sometimes not.
Found Jesus after backed his mother into a corner with a knife. Woke from a daze.


End up losing more control then you gain, I'm told.






I'll admit I'm spooked by these conversations. Afraid I'm calling out namesnames.


The stone folk told Oblieo that you see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. I need to stop reading into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment